MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change pm notification text color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im using the dark theme version and i cant see the pm notification too well. Please HelpĀ 

[Image: OVoRIN1.png]
Hi there! Hopefully you can get it to work this way:

Go to ACP -> Template & Style -> Select your Theme -> Select 'global.css' -> Select 'Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode' -> Click anywhere in a blank area inside Advanced Mode -> Press CTRL + F -> Search for ".pm_alert" (Without quotation marks of course)

Look for background-color and change to -> background-color: #000000;

Alternatively you can just do: "background-color: black;" notice how you are not writing the hexadecimal value of the desired color.

Hope I helped in something Big Grin
Cheers~!
(2014-09-16, 12:17 AM)Pie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there! Hopefully you can get it to work this way:

Go to ACP -> Template & Style -> Select your Theme -> Select 'Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode' -> Click anywhere in a blank area inside Advanced Mode -> Press CTRL + F -> Search for ".pm_alert" (Without quotation marks of course)

Alternatively you can just do: "background-color: black;" notice how you are not writing the hexadecimal value of the desired color.

Cheers~!
Is there a way i could change the text color insted?
Add this to the end of global.css for your theme:

.pm_alert {
color: #000000 !important;
}
(2014-09-16, 01:28 AM)Nolan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-16, 12:17 AM)Pie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there! Hopefully you can get it to work this way:

Go to ACP -> Template & Style -> Select your Theme -> Select 'Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode' -> Click anywhere in a blank area inside Advanced Mode -> Press CTRL + F -> Search for ".pm_alert" (Without quotation marks of course)

Cheers~!
Is there a way i could change the text color insted?

My bad, forgot to mention you actually have to select 'global.css' after you select your theme. I have fixed my post above.

Also that modification is already changing the text color. If it's not, simply reply back with the result that you're getting, if you're changing the font-text or the element background-color instead.

*Edit*

My bad x2 - I keep messing up, Instead 'background-color' do -> 'color: black;' Only, that way it will change font color, and not the actual background for the element...