MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderator needs to be moderated before Threads are visible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey @ all

I have a weird error and i don't know why, I have created a new Board based on MyBB 1.8 and i'm very new to MyBB and so i've a very new Board-Team together and created a category which is only visible for the Board-Team. So there is a section for them to introduce theirselve. Now the first of our Mods has tried to introduce himself and its not by default visible i need to moderate the thread and set it free, but normally it should be already open. I've checked Permissions and User Settings and they seem finde can someone say what i do wrong there? Remember i'm a Newbie in MyBB maybe there are some tricks i don't know.
Hope for help Confused
And sorry for my bad english i'm talking german and badly english...

Link to my Board: http://metaller.scrypt.tk/

NinjaOrion
I didn't get you but i think you said that
Quote:You need to moderate new threads by the user you want to?
If so, then go to ACP -> Users -> edit user you want to moderate posts from -> see settings there (you'll see one option there that 'moderate new posts from this user'.
Maybe you made it to where all new threads and posts in that section require moderation?
I've tested it again with my second Moderator and there is no problem, so it must be the user but i've the same Settings for both Mods. Also now i've upgraded him to super mod temporary and its working fine that way. But i don't want that he's Super Mod forever...
I've already checked if its activated to moderate all posts from him and its not activated so it can't be this.
You could try to make a new moderator user group to see if that fixes this.
Yea i could, but i think thats not a proper solution :/