MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mixing 2 skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may sound a bit weird but ill give it a try.

Ive been using the mybulletin theme, which i really like the look of, however i want the colour scheme to be different and i was looking at the theme on http://www.360forum.com/ so my question is how do i get that colour scheme/icon set etc to work with mybulletin?

Cheers
Well just make sure to keep my footer link to Mybb Central if you use my graphics and such.  

Personally I don't think you need the mybulletin theme.  It just defeats the purpose of mybb by copying another forum software to that extent.

If you still want to do it you just need to focus on the header and welcome templates.
and the css?

obviously keeping any copyrights goes without saying, ive never removed anything tht should be kept, all i was saying was i like the colour scheme and so i would like to implament that on my site, as for the mybulletin theres been a lot of replies on that thread so it seems to be thata lot of people want it - the reason i want it is because a lot of people use vb and are used to the feel of it so if you use something that people are used to then there is more probability that they will sign up - but thats off topic, i would just like help with the colour scheme so if anyone can help id apreciate it.