MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Iphone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.apple.com/iphone/

Quote:iPhone combines three products — a revolutionary mobile phone, a widescreen iPod with touch controls, and a breakthrough Internet communications device with desktop-class email, web browsing, maps, and searching — into one small and lightweight handheld device. iPhone also introduces an entirely new user interface based on a large multi-touch display and pioneering new software, letting you control everything with just your fingers. So it ushers in an era of software power and sophistication never before seen in a mobile device, completely redefining what you can do on a mobile phone.

[Image: indexhero20070109.jpg]

Well im going to buy it but i just want other peoples opinion on this firstas my friends are giving mixed views which is getting me confuessed
eye-candy
probably killer-sound...and killer interface...I'll even count a great browser
but.....no...let me make it BUT

- available in Europe only in Q4 2007
- only available with EDGE (no 3G)
- only available with max 8GB (although it's more than really any phone at the moment, not going to be iPod replacement then)
- at least in the US only available with single provider (will be interesting to see the strategy in Europe)
- putting marketing-talk aside...it's not a revolution...it's a neat and well-polished product for right now...but not in 6-9 months now when it is due out here in EU

Just my 0.02€
I definitely like it. Prolly going to buy it soon.
The 1 thing which i like about it it's got mac palm OS on it