MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I went to where you suggested for guests and members but it didn't resemble to code, particularly members it was completely different. Should I just paste it in anyway?

[Image: pz8eAzP.png]

???

2. Can I ask kindly how/where to put the logo in the top right of this theme, steps please, BB age 3.

3. Also how to increase the font in posts particularly. I tired "body" and increased but nada.
WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN (RAGE)
[Image: 30nasde.png]
(2015-01-03, 12:00 AM)mrfield16 Wrote: [ -> ]Gets a little funky in smartphone view.  Are there adjustments I can make?   People need to scroll and sections wordwrap and look off.

Any feedback here?

as I can change the color theme?
Hi theme builder, er you there?
great theme has all the changes in this thread added to the theme yet?
anyone making the calendar and search mobile responsive, I think the search is almost complete, but the calendar is a mess
(2015-02-03, 11:55 AM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]anyone making the calendar and search mobile responsive, I think the search is almost complete, but the calendar is a mess
I think calendar is't a important part of MyBB, I won't make it responsive for this theme. Smile
having difficulty getting the private message system to display on mobile correctly.

The left menu is hangs over the main messaging area making it very hard to view.

you can't move the windows around in order display content correctly.

hard to explain

[attachment=33689]

[attachment=33690]

Thanks 
heh, the usercp is a mess on mobile, that panel should probably be a table row on top !!

border-radius: 2px;

hey i am trying to get curved corners on the forum rules at .tborder

why wont it change?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20