MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(2015-06-13, 04:14 PM)Marc A Wrote: [ -> ]For mobile, you have to add the following to the HEAD tag:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=no">
Otherwise, the page will not zoom, looking exactly like on a desktop.

please give details on how to add this
Beautiful theme... and how to make mobile version for this theme?
yes it would be great to use
(2015-09-12, 10:45 PM)webmi Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful theme... and how to make mobile version for this theme?
(2015-09-13, 08:32 AM)Ronshaan Wrote: [ -> ]yes it would be great to use
(2015-09-12, 10:45 PM)webmi Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful theme... and how to make mobile version for this theme?

Add this code to headerinclude template:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=no">
1. why doesnt the portal have rounded corners, and why is there a blue border around the boxes?
2. Also how can i put the stickied panel with the login and menu at the bottom edge, instead of the top?
3, and how do i make the forum icon smaller for the smaller screens?
4. How do i make the login panel the TOP level panel? its hiding under some css i added
(2015-04-12, 07:03 PM)cepxz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi bro, how can i add forumdisplay Posts and Topics number?

As like

mbb forum   -   topic: 5 | Post: 9

I would like an answer to this also.
How do you make the portal page responsive?

edit: has anyone export and reimport the theme and the guest login modal stop working?
HI thank you for your beautiful themes!

I ask some information...because every mods I install has a problem with your themes.

I add Myadvertisement and I don't see banner, thanks mode, don't see.

Iadd every shortcode but every edit I think there is a bug with jquery or ajax.

Can you help me to fix it?
Thanks a lot
(2015-09-28, 10:59 AM)caygri Wrote: [ -> ]HI thank you for your beautiful themes!

I ask some information...because every mods I install has a problem with your themes.

I add Myadvertisement and I don't see banner, thanks mode, don't see.

Iadd every shortcode but every edit I think there is a bug with jquery or ajax.

Can you help me to fix it?

if you have made lots of changes to the theme, the plugin might not recognise where to insert new templates snippets....you have to go thru the plugin and find what changes are necessary manually...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20