MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@ATofighi
I'm a great admirer of your theme.  Thank you for sharing it with us.

If I may ask, how can I change the colors of the theme? I'd like to create a dark theme as an option, however can't find how to change the colors. I've tried to change the colors in the global.css but nothing happens.
(2016-06-10, 03:13 AM)shamzblueworld Wrote: [ -> ]As the UCP is not quite right, how to make it unresponsive so it can fully function, we can't really use it at the moment.

just remove the usercp.css or rename it. it go back to normal.

i right now do not have it intalled, i did at one time.
Ho do we add Facebook connect ?
Hi, I use this theme for a long time. I think it's really great. But when I upgrade my forum to Mybb 1.8.9 now if I receive a new private message, private message main page don't notice me like before. There's no bold text. Only notice in the page is non opened mail icon. I just want bold text for non opened private message's like before. Is anybody help me?

[Image: 687474703a2f2f692e68697a6c69726573696d2e...4e2e6a7067]
respected,

how to change forum icon on index page

all the best
How can I change the colour of the background to something other than white?
The main feature for which I like this theme is 'RESPONSIVE'. I was looking and still looking for a good, elegant, responsive theme for MyBB 1.8.19. Though this theme is good, but neither it is originally built for 1.8.19 nor it has been updated to it. It's a real pity. Sad Anyway, when I installed it using 'ignore compatibility mode' and tried to change the colour, it showed the following error:

[Image: mybbpro-error.png]
And all the colours turned into grey as shown in the picture:

[Image: mybbpro-colour-error.png]

Can you please help to overcome this problem? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I have solved the problem. Smile
(2019-02-27, 04:07 PM)DarKMaSk Wrote: [ -> ]The main feature for which I like this theme is 'RESPONSIVE'. I was looking and still looking for a good, elegant, responsive theme for MyBB 1.8.19. Though this theme is good, but neither it is originally built for 1.8.19 nor it has been updated to it. It's a real pity. Sad Anyway, when I installed it using 'ignore compatibility mode' and tried to change the colour, it showed the following error:

[Image: mybbpro-error.png]
And all the colours turned into grey as shown in the picture:

[Image: mybbpro-colour-error.png]

Can you please help to overcome this problem? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I have solved the problem. Smile

Hi

Can you tell me your action on the problem? How did you solve this?
I have made some updates to the theme to improve compatibility with 1.8.21.

To use the color options, copy this into the Manage Colors box on the theme properties page.
c1=BelizeHole
c2=GreenSea
c3=Nephritis
c4=Wisteria
c5=MidnightBlue
c6=Orange
c7=Pumpkin
c8=Pomegranate
c9=Asbestos

Then you will be able to select colors for theme.

The dropdowns do not work. When i have more time i will look into these.
(2019-07-28, 06:18 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]I have made some updates to the theme to improve compatibility with 1.8.21.

The dropdowns still do not work, and the theme color selector does not work. When i have more time i will look into these.

Good on you to update a theme that is not your own.  Cool

Hopefully, you can fix the other pending issues and this will give admins another theme that will work on mobile devices.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20