MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(2014-09-19, 01:21 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ @Jones, you can follow this guidance => installing theme

.m. Okay, now I have to say that that isn't the most intuitive approach I've ever seen. Got it! Thanks.

Question from me and a couple of my users already - as Admin, I can set the board default theme, but I don't see where the user can select a color. I've been blind when looking for things, but again, I can't find a way.
(2014-09-19, 02:34 PM)Al Jones Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-19, 01:21 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ @Jones, you can follow this guidance => installing theme

.m. Okay, now I have to say that that isn't the most intuitive approach I've ever seen. Got it! Thanks.

Question from me and a couple of my users already - as Admin, I can set the board default theme, but I don't see where the user can select a color. I've been blind when looking for things, but again, I can't find a way.
In this theme, Admin can set the color of the theme but users can't...
(2014-09-19, 04:04 PM)My-BB.Ir Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-19, 02:34 PM)Al Jones Wrote: [ -> ]

.m.  Okay, now I have to say that that isn't the most intuitive approach I've ever seen.  Got it!  Thanks.

Question from me and a couple of my users already - as Admin, I can set the board default theme, but I don't see where the user can select a color.  I've been blind when looking for things, but again, I can't find a way.
In this theme, Admin can set the color of the theme but users can't...

Good enough. Well, not really what I was looking for but I understand, thanks.
You can duplicate the theme in the ACP and set a different color for each copy. Use the same template set for them. Then users will be able to choose colors too.
its registration button doesnt work. How can I fix it?
Please check it here : http://www.capsool.ir/forum/member.php?action=register
(2014-09-19, 06:29 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]You can duplicate the theme in the ACP and set a different color for each copy. Use the same template set for them. Then users will be able to choose colors too.
Big Grin!
I think we should create this plugin! Big Grin

(2014-09-19, 07:01 PM)capsool Wrote: [ -> ]its registration button doesnt work. How can I fix it?
I test it in your forum with MyBBPro theme but I don't find any issues... . (with Opera)
Just amazing work! I love it!
does anyone here can help me on my question? it sounds like everyone ignored my post :/
(2014-09-19, 10:29 PM)My-BB.Ir Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-19, 06:29 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]You can duplicate the theme in the ACP and set a different color for each copy. Use the same template set for them. Then users will be able to choose colors too.
Big Grin!
I think we should create this plugin! Big Grin

(2014-09-19, 07:01 PM)capsool Wrote: [ -> ]its registration button doesnt work. How can I fix it?
I test it in your forum with MyBBPro theme but I don't find any issues... . (with Opera)

please fill all of the inputs then try to click on register...
@jakesully, this theme does not provide fluid / fixed width options.
it is directly responsive and should re-size based on screen / browser width
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20