MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Security Question (Core) - Is this a joke?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Registration Security Question (1.2)

Adds a randomly selected security question on registration page.
Created by - G33K -This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.8.0

Undecided

Can someone explain me, why incompatible plugin is in core files?
This isn't included as a plugin in MyBB 1.8. If you upgraded from 1.6 and you had the plugin installed before, it will show up as incompatible in the plugins list.
The is only one plugin shipped in core and it is not that one.
(2014-09-17, 07:43 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]This isn't included as a plugin in MyBB 1.8. If you upgraded from 1.6 and you had the plugin installed before, it will show up as incompatible in the plugins list.

okShy

How do I get rid of this plugin from Admin Cp, and how to remove tabs and everything. I forgot to deactivate it and now I can't do it as it says its incompatible with 1.8?  Dodgy
Moved to 1.8 support.
@Lapan, you can change compatibility line (to 18* - see guidance for earlier version) in the plugin files & then try to deactivate and uninstall
Thank you.
I manage to uninstall plugin.
Now, on my registration page, Security Question won't show up? "Cause I deleted plugin"

This one from core files, "What does 2 + 2 equal?", I haven't this.

Enabled in registration settings, still nothing.
^ can we have your forum url ..
(2014-09-18, 09:08 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ can we have your forum url ..

Sure.
http://lapan.com.ba/
admin panel >> Configuration >> Security Questions (should be visible at left side menu)

if it is not visible then authorize yourself to use it
admin panel >> Users & Groups >> Admin Permissions >> click on your name >> Configuration
--> Can manage security questions? --> select yes and update permissions