MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyLikes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Added a few things: Like button is better styled (you can see now whether you've already liked that post Toungue). Likes are removed on a second click (and readded on a third etc), the like count works now, errors are displayed and permissions are checked.

TODO: check pm postbit, there's probably an error now; Add some messages to the plugin description (eg rep system disabled); edit postbit_classic on activation.
Maybe show "unlike" after you like the post?
I'll probably add that, atm I'm moving the language strings to a lang file
Fixed/Added everything mentioned before. Note: due to [Issue #1458] it's not possible for non admins to undo their like. I've included the patched reputation.php in the repo which fixes the issue.

I'll prepare the release for tomorrow morning if nobody finds any issues till then.
I would personally like the ability to downvote a post (not just unlike after liking). Is there any plan to add that? The standard reputation system allows negative ratings so it would fit in pretty well.
Hmm, there wasn't a plan at the first time, however I'll probably at that in the next release.
Yeah, downvote would be a nice addition. Anyway I installed this mod on my MyBB 1.8.0 but it is not working - blank pages when you open a topic. I dont know how, but I will check this later.

Could you please add a list which features are already done and which are planned in future?

EDIT:
- add like counter into postbin template under post counts + add it into profile (likes given/received)

maybe something like this:
There's already a counter in the postbit.

TBA (in a later release):
  • Down vote / negative rep
  • Counter on the profile page

About the whitepage: probably a template issue? Hadn't any problems with un/installing the mod
I tried it again... I cannot see plugin page in ACP after I uploaded mylikes over ftp... when I delete mylikes.php from /inc/plugins it works
Hmm, I'll retest it later.
Pages: 1 2 3