MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBlog - Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Added a list of features to the first post and a link to github.
MyBBlog is now available as Beta. Only plugin hooks for other authors are missing, but the main features have been included. Feel free to test the plugin and report any issues here.
That's Amazing.
If add Features is so good:

Quote:Features that won't be included:

Categories (you can use tags instead)
Any other kind of search/order. At least not in the first version
Likes/Rates/Whatever for those articles
Uploading attachments (includes images). Will likely be included sometime later

Thanks. Wink
(2014-09-26, 02:11 PM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]MyBBlog is now available as Beta. Only plugin hooks for other authors are missing, but the main features have been included. Feel free to test the plugin and report any issues here.

Installed - but I dont see any interface ?
you need to visit http://yoursite.com/mybblog.php , the plugin doesn't add a headerlink (instructions will be included in the description later).
(2014-09-28, 10:33 AM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]you need to visit http://yoursite.com/mybblog.php , the plugin doesn't add a headerlink (instructions will be included in the description later).

Thanks.

Maybe use the tag system already in the works ?
There are multiple tag plugins and all work in a different way - so I won't add any checks for them. However the authors of those plugins can integrate with MyBBlog after I added the plugin hooks.
Okay - sounds reasonable.

Will there be threaded commenting ?

Maybe forum association ? So one can see blogs associated with the forum in forum display for example ?
Nope, nothing like that. As the first post says, this is planned as a really simple plugin. Though it should be possible to do both of your suggestions as plugin too.
Ok I have it working on a vanilla install - only other plugin is the tags-plugin.

When trying to edit my first blog post I get:

Fatal error: Can't use method return value in write context in /home/****/forum/inc/plugins/mybblog/modules/edit.php on line 79
Pages: 1 2 3