MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAYING] Upgrade current theme from 1.6 to 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for someone who might be interested in upgrading a theme from 1.6 to 1.8. I'm not real savvy on the Diff Report and it confused me a bit looking at it. I wasn't the origin coder of the layout we have (it was a friend of mine who is unable to be around currently.) I'm not certain what sort of work this would entail or what kind of pay would be appropriate. Is anyone interested, and if so, what sort of compensation would you like?
Do you have any screenshots of the theme? I'm assuming this is a custom theme or is a theme that you own?
It was a custom theme created/coded by a friend of mine. I would be happy to offer you screenshots. What would you like to be able to see in them, so I screenshot the appropriate things?
^ if the referred theme is available on your forum can you post forum url, theme name & test user account
Certainly!

Forum is located here

Test account:

Observer
Password: assist

The theme should be the current default, but it is titled "Mountain Summer 2014."
^ Okay - PM sent