MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Checkboxes for moderation not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The forums are not recognizing when I click to select a thread for moderation. The count at the bottom remains at (0) and I unfortunately am not sure how to fix this. I had a few issues getting the theme to get back to stock for a clean theme install. I may have done this wrong. Is there anything more I can do to fix this?
obviously you have to check for javascript errors. does your browser console report any errors ?
can we have your forum url
Hi .m.,

It appears the problem is limited to Firefox. I'm on the nightly x64 builds. The checkboxes are not working on the Firefox nightly builds. I just checked in IE10 and the checkboxes work fine.
Well, we don't support nightly builds. It may be a bug inside their code. Try with a stable FF.
Clear your browser history.
Might be a cookie problem.
Had the same problem on my forum.
(2014-09-19, 10:03 PM)fonta Wrote: [ -> ]Clear your browser history.
Might be a cookie problem.
Had the same problem on my forum.

That was exactly the problem. I tried rolling my browser back, new profiles and all of that. The issue persisted. Once I cleared the cache and cookies for the site everything worked fine. I had cleared the cache and tried logging out, but the problem was still there. Deleting all related cookies fixed it.