MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help me!

Why my registration button doesn`t work?

Please check it here : http://www.capsool.ir/forum/member.php?action=register
does the registration process work normal if you use MyBB's default (stock) theme and English as default language ?
As an administrator of your forum, you can check registration process without logging out (as admin)
Yes it works on mybb default theme but on this theme it doesn`t work !!!

How can I fix it?

(2014-09-19, 07:50 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]As an administrator of your forum, you can check registration process without logging out (as admin)

How???

Please answer completely Big Grin

hello!!

my problem hasn`t solved.

Please help me friends!

many years later.... I`m here.
(2014-09-19, 08:02 AM)capsool Wrote: [ -> ]many years later.... I`m here.

6 hours later* Keep in mind that we're volunteers and ironic replies like this won't help you at all... Next time I'll just close your topic because you're making it messy.

Anyways, this may be a theme issue because the novalidate="novalidate" attribute is not getting removed for some reason, even though everything is validated. Try asking here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-159645.html
OK Sir!

But the attributes were ok but it doesnt work !
What should I do?
1. Run ACP -> Tools & Maintenance -> File Verification. Show the result here and reuplaod missing/changed files.
2. Which plugins are you using? Show the complete list. Also, try turning off all of them in ACP -> Configuration -> General Configuration -> Disable All Plugins? -> set to Yes and save.
I disabled my plugings and it worked.

The list of my plugins:
CKEditor
تبلیغات من (myadvertisment)
گزارش پیام خصوصی (pmlog)
سپاس (thanks)
افزودن فیلد شبکه های اجتماعی به پروفایل کاربر (usersocial)
نمایش گروه های کاربری (viewgroups)
Well, disable them one by one to check which plugin causes it.
(2014-10-04, 04:29 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, disable them one by one to check which plugin causes it.

This fixed it for us a few months back actually. Remember to take a backup of the plugin folder first.
well i can't test it. i can't get past the security question.

Waar staat SEing voor? i know its dutch but i used translater but i dont think it helped. XD
ik it works on my site