MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: troubles when importing BBFlux with sqlite database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You need to run the recount and rebuild tools as the cleanup page said Wink You should also check all permissions as some may be wrong.

See our docs
OK ! Sorry for my mistake ... it's running !
...but :

FluxBB 1 Database Configuration
Checking database details... success.
Creating LBC_trackers table.
Creating fields for tracking data during the Merge process (This may take a while)...

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
-
Query:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 near "KEY": syntax error
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
I thought you merged already successfully?
No ... my database is empty (table posts for example). There was an error :

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
-
Query:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 near "KEY": syntax error
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
ArouG, may I ask you, what database you're using?
SQLITE3 : I used SQLITE2 for FluBB and SQLITE 3 for myBB forum ...
So I've done transformation SQLITE 2 -> SQLITE 3 for my old base (as I said in my first post : why MERGE SYSTEM want to deal with SQLITE 3 from FluxBB ? FluxBB do not deal with SQLITE 3 : it's the mean reason why I'm trying to use myBB Forum : because news versions of PHP doesn't support sqlite2.

Am i wrong ?
The logic behind the db engines listing is wrong: It shows the engines we support, not the ones the merge board supports. That'll be fixed in the next release. As we don't support SQLite 2 there's no way to use that, however it seemed that your database was correct (at least from what I've seen). Unfortunately the merge system only works when the MyBB Board is using MySQL (that's what I understood you were trying to merge to). I haven't tried to merge to SQLite yet (and won't be able to do so today).
Ahhhhh !

So ... is there a tool to transform MySQL database to an SQLITE database ?? (of course yes ! by exporting in .sql texts and importing them in SQLITE database but ... with, sometimes, litle troubles too : ', \', " etc ...

Ok : sorry to have understand that myBB could deal with SQLite batabase .... oooops : MERGE SYSTEM.

But thanks again for jour job. I'm thinking i must do with a myBB forum with mySQL database ... (but it's so easy do deal with SQLITE Sad )
I'll try to fix the sqlite thing tomorrow - it's mainly the table creation which isn't working, the rest should work.
Ohhhhhhhh it will be great so I'm waiting 2 or 3 days coz' SQLITE is very simple (transfert from local to server is just a file transfert !) if you don't need security (login / password) etc ...
Pages: 1 2 3