MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB-Tags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Index and on all pages after i activate the plugin
Does this work with usernames? LIke, could I tag someone's username, and they would be alerted somehow?
(2014-11-11, 12:39 AM)FennecFyre Wrote: [ -> ]Does this work with usernames? LIke, could I tag someone's username, and they would be alerted somehow?
For this you can use mention plugin.
I am still facing the same error. Here is what happens after i activate tags plugin
[Image: error10.jpg]

Is there no solution to this? At least someone can tell me this much
(2014-11-14, 06:30 PM)helper4u Wrote: [ -> ]I am still facing the same error. Here is what happens after i activate tags plugin
[Image: error10.jpg]

Is there no solution to this? At least someone can tell me this much

please deactive and uninstall the plugin then download from this https://github.com/ATofighi/MyBB-Tags/ar...master.zip
then active the plugin.
All right.i am going to try now. I will update you shortly.

Awesome. It is working now. Thanks you so much Mr Ir.
I have just two questions before i start using this plugin.
Will it cause duplicate content if if i add the code from this plugin and add that to .htaccess t create the file?

And how do i set the plugin to automatically ignore wordslike "for" to" "and" etc while generating tags from the title?
And how do i deactivate auto tag generation?
helper4u Wrote:And how do i set the plugin to automatically ignore wordslike "for" to" "and" etc while generating tags from the title?
There is a setting for this in the plugin settings. Smile
helper4u Wrote:And how do i deactivate auto tag generation?

Now, There is no settings to disable auto tag generation! I'll add it in new version.
May i know Know under what title is that settings? I don't seem to find it. Thanks Mr Ir
(2014-11-15, 04:08 PM)helper4u Wrote: [ -> ]May i know Know under what title is that settings? I don't seem to find it. Thanks Mr Ir
Bad Tags
I don't see "Bad Tags" where is it? But i do see not allowed codes. Can i add there?

Ah All right.I found it there. Thank you Smile

A List Of Prepositions If Any One Wants.
aboard
about
above
across
after
against
along
amid
among
anti
around
as
at
before
behind
below
beneath
beside
besides
between
beyond
but
by
concerning
considering
despite
down
during
except
excepting
excluding
following
for
from
in
inside
into
minus
near
of
off
on
onto
opposite
outside
over
past
per
plus
regarding
round
save
since
than
through
to
toward
towards
under
underneath
unlike
until
up
upon
versus
via
with
within
without

Is there a way display tags at the bottom of the post instead of on top?

So I have set it all up. But there is one problem though
Do you want to use SEO URLs (ex: tags-***.html) for tags?
I want the urls to be without .html because i am using the google seo plugin. What will the .htaccess code be to achieve that?

(2014-11-15, 04:13 PM)My-BB.Ir Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-15, 04:08 PM)helper4u Wrote: [ -> ]May i know Know under what title is that settings? I don't seem to find it. Thanks Mr Ir
Bad Tags

Plugin has once again started showing the error. I just deactivated and then activated it again and here is what it says
[Image: errr_310.jpg]

and i delete the tags.php file the plugins stop getting displayed in my admin panel and my admin panel returns the error says that admin.tags does not exist even though i had deactivated the plugin before i deleted the tags file. how do i fix it? i think this plugin got stuck somewhere
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18