MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TSLink 1.3.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is there any reason why you connect to the database again rather than using the global $db variable that MyBB provides?
Depends on which function in the plugin you're referring to. It might be because I also use some functions of the plugin outside of MyBB on my own website.
But if you tell me which function you're asking about, I could take a look because I made the plugin when I wasn't yet known with the $db from MyBB itself.
Any function that you use mysqi_connect(). It is a waste that you connect each time the function is called when $db already does that for you.
Agree, but than I wouldn't be able to use the function outside of MyBB on an administration panel i built.
Updated to 1.2.1.
Made some minor adjustments so the plugin works better in general.
Also added a TS Info tab in the AdminCP which shows some general info about the TS server.
This also come in handy to see if the connection to the TS server is working as it should.

[Image: 1100c939df.png]

Little update to 1.2.2. Found the codename of the plugin so you can see in the AdminCP if there's a new version.
And again an update!
1.3:
Because the TeamSpeak 3 PHP Framework didn't work at everyone, I
switched to ts3admin.class from http://ts3admin.info/. This one seems to
work better and should be faster.
This class is also just using one single file. the Teamspeak 3 folder in /inc/plugins/tslink can be deleted!

1.3.1!
Small update, the plugin now uses the name provided in the config.
1.3.2:
Fixed a little thingy that could cause an Illegal String Offset because
the results returned from the TeamSpeak server could contain an string instead of
an array.
1.3.3:
Fixed Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Didn't use a dynamic value at some point where I pulled the tsuids from the database.
Hello, I have no idea how teamspeak works, I must have my own server? Also, can you tell me what parameter to change in config- teamspeak connections?

Also, I dont understand this step: Make a Teamspeak query user with enough i_group_member_add_power and i_group_member_remove_power to add and removes users from the desired groups.

Thanks!
Hi Minute, I'm afraid I can't help you. If you don't know how TeamSpeak work, I doubt if it's a good idea for you to use this plugin.
A good starting point would be to setup your own TeamSpeak server and read documentation about it.
Pages: 1 2 3