MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coppermine or ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Actually several questions, all related here.
  1. What are MyBB 1.8 folks using for photo galleries?  Any that implement nicely (and preferably easily).
  2. Is anyone using Coppermine?  I have a Coppermine directory set up with some photos as a 'test bed' but haven't tried any integration - 'cause I don't know how!
  3. ezGallery was set up on the previous SMF system.  So I, obviously can port the directory to MyBB, but then what? I'm not fond of it but if it can be made to work with MyBB 1.8 can anyone tell me how??
<< 'tell me' is simply point me in the right direction, please, a link or whatever would be completely acceptable. >>

//al
Bump .... please
Copp integration is supported via a plugin IIRC. Check communityplugins.com

I personally would use a MyBB plugin.
Anything I'm finding for Coppermine integration is at least a year or more old and seem to require a couple of different modules and multiple mods to the existing code. Now, I'm presuming that 1.8.1 will be down the road somewhere and I really don't want to have to do a bunch of code edits if I can avoid it.

I was hoping that someone would chime in with "I'm using <something> and it works great!" No such luck ... bummer!!
Use Parches to mánage Tour core edits.
(2014-09-22, 10:15 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Use Parches to mánage Tour core edits.

Omar, I'm going to assume that was in English - but I didn't understand a word of it, would you mind expounding a bit??
^ that is, you can use patches plugin to modify MyBB core files
however, ezgallery for MyBB 1.8 might be available in near future
Blame the Spanish corrector. What .m. just said.
<< laughing >> okay, thanks guys.
I'll keep a watch out for ezgallery from what I'm reading it would be a lot simpler install than Coppermine.
Pages: 1 2