MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Something broke and need help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was in the process of working on a new theme for my site and when I went to go click on a topic, it comes up with a blank screen. Nothing.

The logout link and "mark forums read" link brings up a blank screen as well and they essentially dont work.

Any help?
if you are making a new theme then you have to check the code you are using. for blank screens,
server error log (if exists at web host control panel) needs checking to find the cause(s)
(2014-09-20, 10:23 PM)IndieRising Wrote: [ -> ]So I was in the process of working on a new theme for my site and when I went to go click on a topic, it comes up with a blank screen. Nothing.

The logout link and "mark forums read" link brings up a blank screen as well and they essentially dont work.

Any help?

you may have a typo ... or defined a link incorrectly make sure if you have used any mybb variables they are formed correctly they follow the convention {$variable} if you miss a { or } this will produce the white screen of death, this may appear in the template of the page you are linking to and not the page that you are linking from ... however it would be an idea to user the browser debugging utilities to check the links from the displayed page and also to see if you have any java script errors