MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Create a page? (1.8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a plugin that can create a php file with MyBB content around it? This was my what I used at first but unfortunately, http://community.mybb.com/thread-116225.html, I cannot use PHP through that way. Does anyone know a way I can achieve this through a plug in?
have you seen OUGC Pages plugin
not everyone knows how that works, .m. cause this plugin is maybe for 1.8 but i dont understand it how it works.....
That would've been perfect however, I cannot get it to work with 1.8. I'm assuming it doesn't, any other solutions?

The reason It won't work is I can't seem to get PlugIn Library to work as it says "This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.8.0" even though on the download page it says it is compatible. (It is the latest version too!)
PluginLibrary doesn't need to be installed on the first place so you can ignore that message.

For those who don't know, if you install Template Conditionals or PHP In Templates you can make use them if the page is set to use the template system.