MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb 1.8 - Foundation 5 - Responsive, Table-less Template (Early WIP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm working on a Responsive Table-less theme for my game's forums; this specific one is designed to fit in with the Foundation 5 of my current site - however once it's finished with minor modifications to CSS and a few pretty-ness images, I am confident I'll be able to release this into general population for your responsive cross-platform design needs.

For those who don't know, Foundation 5 is a framework for building cross-platform websites, that'll work seamlessly accross phones, tablets, small and large screens.

Here's a screenshot so far - everything you see here is completely table-less. As you get further into the theme (as of right now) there are bits that still use tables, but as it's a WIP that's to be expected.

I'd like to know what you think - I'm doing this anyway, but if there's no interest for it I won't bother working on it for general release to you guys.

[Image: 86d3a71c7b.jpg]
I like the new style and its quite creative, Good Job bro!
Good job!
look very good idd
name font? plis XD.
Not the biggest fan of the font, but looking forward to seeing it public.
Looks great, hope you release it for public. Smile
(2014-09-22, 04:29 AM)Finer Wrote: [ -> ]name font? plis XD.

hi finer
this is my guess
the font name is "Electrolize"
@noms what code you use foundation no conflict ?