MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wordpress integration.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a way to integrate Wordpress with MyBB 1.8? I would like the login to happen with mybb and the user remains connected when goes in the blog. The threads in the forum and comment in the blog must be separated.
There is no way at this moment to connect the users databases.
But you can make the forum and wordpress page look a like.
See www.bug-community.com
We did the same. It was a hell of a job.
(2014-09-21, 04:47 PM)PreCal24 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a way to integrate Wordpress with MyBB 1.8? I would like the login to happen with mybb and the user remains connected when goes in the blog. The threads in the forum and comment in the blog must be separated.

why not 'simulate' wordpress in the mybb enviroment using the xthreads plugin ? Ok you may have to adjust a line of code in xthreads to make it run with mybb 1.8 but you can then use it's template ability to produce an area that looks like wordpress if required. I can not see the idea of having the 2 bits of software running when mybb can do the job, it just needs a bit of work on your behalf  Shy
Moved to Third Party Integration.
(2014-09-21, 09:07 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-21, 04:47 PM)PreCal24 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a way to integrate Wordpress with MyBB 1.8? I would like the login to happen with mybb and the user remains connected when goes in the blog. The threads in the forum and comment in the blog must be separated.

why not 'simulate' wordpress in the mybb enviroment using the xthreads plugin ? Ok you may have to adjust a line of code in xthreads to make it run with mybb 1.8 but you can then use it's template ability to produce an area that looks like wordpress if required. I can not see the idea of having the 2 bits of software running when mybb can do the job, it just needs a bit of work on your behalf  Shy

You're right. I'll try to create something with the github version in development...