MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 Minor errors i need fixing with myBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Problem 1:basically whenever i want to check Admin permissions i get this message:

Access Denied
You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

The reason for this is because i accidently 'revoked' it. Is there way to undo this so i can access the permisions?

Problem 2:
Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

I get this error when i select to Sticky or Close etc.

-------------
And by the way i am logged on Root Admin, as i installed it. Thanks for anyhelp in advance Smile
For the first problem, run this query in phpMyAdmin or similar database tool:

Replace "mybb_" with the prefix of your table. The default prefix is "mybb_".

Replace "xxx" with your user ID

UPDATE `mybb_adminoptions` SET `caneditaperms` = 'yes' WHERE `uid` = 'xxx'

As for problem 2, are you actually ticking the checkboxes of threads you want to stick/close?
Great cheers, Problem 2 solved, and for problem 1, im going to see if my host, can enable
PHPMyAdmin, because i have CPanel but i can't seem to find PHPMyAdmin.

Anyway thank's for your help.
For cPanel, click on "MySQL® Databases". Scroll down the the bottom and click the link to phpMyAdmin.
Oh yes, silly me Smile

Btw, i still haven't managed to fix the Admin problem. Here's screenie of the PhpMyAdmin:
I'm not sure what to do about that thing you said Poodle could you make it abit easier. Thanks!
Click "SQL" at the top of the page and then paste my code into the box it displays. Change the code to suit your forum (put the user ID in) and click the submit button, or go button, or whatever they have.