MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Revolution gaming [Dark theme] 1.8.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
^ Thanks, think i changed them in the latest update along with the header layout.

@Itsasmileee You've put the main header image as your logo.png, thats why it's not working for you.

The text image of your site name should be a separate image to the image with the shooter.
(2015-02-10, 02:42 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]^ Thanks, think i changed them in the latest update along with the header layout.

@Itsasmileee You've put the main header image as your logo.png, thats why it's not working for you.

The text image of your site name should be a separate image to the image with the shooter.

Ok I've reuploaded original logo.png and bfbg.jpg
Could you guide me through it now?

It's working properly now for some weird reason.....ok so now, to replace the words "Revolution Gaming the source for games news" with my own words, would I create the words, and replace the logo.png?
And do you know the size/font you used for the title? I'd like to do something similar with my words. If you have enough time, maybe help me create it almost exactly alike?
Yes replace "Revolution Gaming the source for games news" with your own text (no background image, just text)
Then you can replace bfbg.jpg with any image as your background. I'd use a higher resolution image for this.
(2015-02-11, 03:58 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Yes replace "Revolution Gaming the source for games news" with your own text (no background image, just text)
Then you can replace bfbg.jpg with any image as your background. I'd use a higher resolution image for this.

Ok let's say I get a huge picture. Will it take up the whole page or will it fit in that area?
It will only use what you see now for the header on the default theme.
Make sure you rename your new image bfbg.jpg (make sure it is actually a jpg or whatever format you want) and upload it.
(2015-02-11, 05:53 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]It will only use what you see now for the header on the default theme.
Make sure you rename your new image bfbg.jpg (make sure it is actually a jpg or whatever format you want) and upload it.

Ok I'll try it. Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate your patience and I love the themes man!
Also is there any way to make this skin compatible with mobile devices? If you go to my site on your mobile device you'll see what happens.
Wasn't designed for mobiles. you can use GoMobile for a mobile theme .
Hi, first I wan to say your theme is awesom I like it.

Now for the problem :D
Dunno why but it doesn't desplay the "edited by" in the postbit, I didn't edit any tempaltes beside index

[Image: 4aNofBU.png]
in the bottom image it shows that the post was edited, using the default tempalte 

any ideas why?
Strange, it's working fine here for me. can you make a test account for me to try?

[Image: ioG9bCWufeNlf.png]
This looks AmAZING! Can't wait to use this on my gaming forum. Can I change the banner with my own? If so, what size does it have to be?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43