MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Revolution gaming [Dark theme] 1.8.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Still like this them but other members are having trouble with it being to dark. They say they can hardly see the threads, I can see it fine though.
You could always change the font colors? it doesn't show that dark for me but depends it all comes down to brightness and monitor.
Just an FYI, this is happening to us when we add subforums to a forum:

[Image: 8FHEzLI.png]

EDIT: I think this is because of line #3801 in revolution-theme.xml:

<td class="thead" colspan="1" align="center">

When using Chrome Dev Tools and I set the colspan to "5", the theme looks perfect.

For the less technically inclined, you can fix this within the MyBB ACP by browsing to:

ACP > Templates and Style > Templates (sidebar) > Revolution Templates > Forum Display Templates > forumdisplay_subforums

Then change:
<td class="thead" colspan="1" align="center">

To:
<td class="thead" colspan="5" align="center">
Go into Template Sets » revolution » Edit Template: forumdisplay_subforums .. replace it with this

Thanks, I'll update the package

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="5" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="2%">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat" width="59%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>Post info</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="left" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>Last post</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>
<br />

Oh ok - that also shrinks the size of the header to match. Cool!

Thanks for this cool theme.

EDIT: One more thing. How do I change the "gamepad" icon (f11b) beside each forum? I found the ".forum_offlink i:before" in global.css to change the link icon, but I can't seem to find the gamepad icon anywhere.
(2014-09-28, 03:49 AM)rahlzel Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ok - that also shrinks the size of the header to match. Cool!

Thanks for this cool theme.

EDIT: One more thing. How do I change the "gamepad" icon (f11b) beside each forum? I found the ".forum_offlink i:before" in global.css to change the link icon, but I can't seem to find the gamepad icon anywhere.

offlock and redirect icons are in global.css

on / off are in Template Sets » revolution » Forum Bit Templates » forumbit_depth2_forum and forumbit_depth2_cat

Look for <i class="fa fa-quote-left"></i> and just change the icon for one off here http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/cheatsheet/
I want the sidebar as you had it in update 1 but how i can add like that, im not a pro developer Toungue
(2014-09-29, 02:36 PM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]I want the sidebar as you had it in update 1 but how i can add like that, im not a pro developer Toungue

This should help you. http://community.mybb.com/thread-97828.html
Have always been a fan of dark themes & have to say this is my favorite EVER!!!
I can finally say goodbye to BlackEvo (with a thanks for the many years}
Thank you so much for all your new themes & hard work.
(2014-09-29, 08:33 PM)__JJ__ Wrote: [ -> ]Have always been a fan of dark themes & have to say this is my favorite EVER!!!
I can finally say goodbye to BlackEvo (with a thanks for the many years}
Thank you so much for all your new themes & hard work.

You welcome.

Updated the zip fixing subforums thead breaking and changed the text lighter color
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43