MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Revolution gaming [Dark theme] 1.8.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Hello, I have a small problem that might not necessarily be related to this theme directly, but this is where I experience it.

My forum http://goblinart.pl/forums/ (sorry it's in Polish) uses two styles, Revolution (written as "Ciemny" in the switcher at the bottom) and Alpha ("Jasny").

When I hide a category in Alpha, it remains hidden properly. When I hide it in Revolution, it is hidden, but as soon as I refresh the page it pops back on. What could be causing it?

I'm using Rev #6 translated to Polish.
I don't see Revo theme on your site, have you got it set so only certain groups can use it?
AH no, sorry. The community requested a bright theme to be the default, forgot about that. You need to scroll down and in the selector on the right (next to "Polski") pick the option "Ciemny". I've added the original Revo #6 and Revo #7 to compare. You still need to pick them in the selector though.

To clarify, this only happens with #6, #7 is working okay but I'd much prefer to fix #6 than have to switch to #7 at this point.
It simply forgets my category hiding / showing actions as soon as I refresh the page.

I managed to fix this error by copying forumbit_depth1_cat from #7 to #6, but you might want to update #6 since it's the latest stable version.
Looks really good. Like how you did it with the social icons aswell, making it really easy to access... I was looking to do this exactly on my own website.

Where exactly did you get this theme again, i have no experience with these themes what so ever, so would be great with a purchase link or something. Thanks in advance! Rolleyes
Version 7 is a complete rewrite of version 6, it's layout is different in some places with fixes.
Hallo
Hello as I disable the right sidebar order to see the forum in the whole wide thanks
(2016-09-05, 01:09 PM)TomdieLoK Wrote: [ -> ]Hallo
Hello as I disable the right sidebar order to see the forum in the whole wide thanks

Revert templates > Revo > Index page templates > index back to default.

You can delete these at the bottom also.

<dl class="forum_legend smalltext">
	<dt><span class="forum_status forum_on" title="{$lang->new_posts}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->new_posts}</dd>

<dt><span class="forum_status forum_off" title="{$lang->no_new_posts}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->no_new_posts}</dd>

<dt><span class="forum_status forum_offlock" title="{$lang->forum_locked}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->forum_locked}</dd>

<dt><span class="forum_status forum_offlink" title="{$lang->forum_redirect}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->forum_redirect}</dd>
</dl>

(2016-09-06, 09:40 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-05, 01:09 PM)TomdieLoK Wrote: [ -> ]Hallo

Revert templates > Revo > Index page templates > index back to default.

You can delete these at the bottom also.

<dl class="forum_legend smalltext">
	<dt><span class="forum_status forum_on" title="{$lang->new_posts}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->new_posts}</dd>

<dt><span class="forum_status forum_off" title="{$lang->no_new_posts}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->no_new_posts}</dd>

<dt><span class="forum_status forum_offlock" title="{$lang->forum_locked}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->forum_locked}</dd>

<dt><span class="forum_status forum_offlink" title="{$lang->forum_redirect}"></span></dt>
	<dd>{$lang->forum_redirect}</dd>
</dl>

thanks for support..Smile
Hello,
Could you tell me or go to change the background color?
And put (35 Topics 192 Replies) in another language?

And also on the menu at the top (Home Forums Search Members Calendar Help Extras) how close the page?

Thanks, have a good day
Themes > Revo > Global.css look for body

35 Topics 192 Replies can be edited in
Templates > Revo > Forumbit Templates > forumbit_depth2_forum and forumbit_depth2_cat

Templates > Revo > Header Templates > Header
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43