MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disable sending email to admin when users to activate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

How to disable sending email to admin when users to activate.

Thanks!
I also have this question !
Admin CP > Configuration > Login and Registration Options (24 Settings) > Registration Method = Change to what you want.
i want activation via admin without sending an email
You'd need to edit a core file in that instance then. I mean if it's such an issue create an official email with your @domain.extent and have that set to as the admin email. It's easier to just let them activate by email anyways.
(2017-10-05, 07:02 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]You'd need to edit a core file in that instance then. I mean if it's such an issue create an official email with your @domain.extent and have that set to as the admin email. It's easier to just let them activate by email anyways.
I understand what you mean . but the problem is that sign up on my forum is a lot and I get more than 150 activation emails per day . also , site Contatcs are sent to admins email and I dont want send to another email .
I use vip membership plugin . for this reason I dont want to receive any activation email When a new user signs up
If you can tell me what file should I edit?
Is there any solution for this problem?
With this problem all the emails of my site have been spam after a short time !
How can I disable this?
Is there any solution for this problem?
Admin CP > Configuration > Login and Registration Options (24 Settings) > Registration Method = Administrator Activation

Think that's what you're looking for.

Edit: You don't want to receive emails when there's accounts to activate or you don't want users to receive emails in order to activate?
Pages: 1 2