MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: False 1 Waiting For Activation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting a false message at the top of the screen saying "There is 1 account awaiting activation. Please go to your ACP to activate the users." when there isn't. See attached image. Any ideas as to how to fix this?

Theme is default 1.8.

[attachment=32576]
Cache? Clear your forum/browser cache
(2014-09-22, 11:35 PM)Adzdon Wrote: [ -> ]Cache? Clear your forum/browser cache

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't help.
Try rebuilding the awaitingactivation cache. ACP->Tools & Maintenance->Cache Manager.
(2014-09-23, 02:15 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Try rebuilding the awaitingactivation cache.  ACP->Tools & Maintenance->Cache Manager.

That might have done it. It went away but it's done that before. I'll wait and see when I get another activation and the message shows up and then goes away when I activate the member.

OK, it appears that I have to do this "rebuilding the awaitingactivation cache.  ACP->Tools & Maintenance->Cache Manager" to clear the message after activating all of the members waiting for activation. It's repeatable. Is this considered a bug?

Thanks for the help.
(2014-09-23, 04:11 PM)mwforum Wrote: [ -> ]Is this considered a bug?

Yes it is.
An update on this problem. This only happens when I approve a pending member. If I delete a pending member the message goes away as it should. I hope this helps some in fixing the problem.