MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Paying] Need theme to be created for 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I was using this red gradial theme, but upgrading to 1.8 has broken it completely. The header image section could actually be removed or simplified to just incorporate the logo. Let me know how much this would cost.

Thanks
have you tried updating templates after upgrading to MyBB 1.8 ?
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.
and can we have your forum url
There's a diff report there for a lot of files in the gradial template. Do I revert to original?

http://xtramilegames.com/forum/
Quote:... it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need

you can install a new theme which is made for MyBB 1.8
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
Yeah, it just broke it. I'll have a look at those themes and see if I can find any appealing ones. The gradial one was pretty much what I wanted though.
^ if you still want to modify that theme for MyBB 1.8 and if you can wait few days then you can PM me
Sure, I can wait no problem. Thank you, I'll pm you.
If you want I can do it for you as well if it does not work with .m. You can drop me a PM as well. Great forums though mate.
I would also need this theme updated to 1.8 or if somewone can share already done. Add me on Skype: rststeam or PM
^ see basic theme upgrading (1.6 to 1.8) guidance.
unless someone is kind, theme conversion is a paid work as it requires good amount of time.