MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: About Antispam Registration Image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I have tested mybb in localhost, when i click the registration , i'm not getting the "Antispam Registration Image".

i'm using php4.4.2 version.

pls someone help me to findout the problem.

By,
Sundaram.
I believe you need "GD" enabled to see them. To see if it is on, go to your Admin CP and click "View PHP Info". Then search the page for "GD" and you should find these settings:

GD Support enabled
GD Version bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
GIF Read Support enabled
GIF Create Support enabled
JPG Support enabled
PNG Support enabled
WBMP Support enabled
XBM Support enabled

The first two should be set to "enabled" (as above) for the verification to work.
Also make sure that you haven't disabled it from MyBB settings while messing around. In Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > General Configuration > CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting.

regards
DrPoodle Wrote:I believe you need "GD" enabled to see them. To see if it is on, go to your Admin CP and click "View PHP Info". Then search the page for "GD" and you should find these settings:

GD Support enabled
GD Version bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
GIF Read Support enabled
GIF Create Support enabled
JPG Support enabled
PNG Support enabled
WBMP Support enabled
XBM Support enabled

The first two should be set to "enabled" (as above) for the verification to work.

Hi DrPoodle,

i didnt get the page "GD" in "view php info". i'm using windows xp . pls help me how to enable "GD" in php.

regards,
Sundaram.
Hi,

Now I got the "Antispam image", i have enabled "GD" in php. thats was the pblm. Thanks for ur help.

Regards,
Sundaram.