MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Delete Doesn't Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I post something and try to delete it, i see a confirmation window, i click okay. it says "successfuly deleted" but nothing happens! it doesn't really delete the post. Could you help me please ?
is it fresh installation or upgraded forum ? if it is upgraded forum then have you updated the templates ?
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.
post forum url & a test user account
They're both upgraded, MyBB Version and STB (Custom) Theme, and as it's stated in the STB Theme page, it should ve been compatible with the newest MyBB version. I checked what you recommended anyway, but didn't help me so far :/ Maybe the problem is with thread.js file? But since I'm not good at Javascript, I couldn't find any solution. (I mean, I even tried using the default template, but still can't delete any post via quick delete option.)

Here is my thread.js file, if it helps anyone to understand the main problem.

This is the forum address: http://www.rpgturkey.org/wod/showthread....d=15#pid15
And this is the test user:

ID: testuser
Pass: 123456

Edit:
Okay, I got the problem, pretty funny actually Smile 'Quick delete' button deletes posts in 'soft' method. So, my new question is, how can I config this button for 'permanent delete' ?
Quick Delete worked for me (Firefox)

Edit: Soft Delete setting is here =>
Admin Panel >> Configuration >> Settings >> General Configuration >> Enable Soft Delete