MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No buttons in editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's now fixed, but what caused it? and how do I fix it on my own incase I ever need to again?
^ a smilie was mis-configured and that disabled editor buttons (undecided :/ => rectified to :-/)
this is the first time I have seen such issue with the Editor buttons on MyBB 1.8
I'm having the same issue. I've looked all over and tried all sorts of different things but can't get it to work.

1. I've use Fire Fox and have also tested it in IE.
  2. I've checked Clickable Smilies and BB Code (everything is on/yes except "Clickable MyCode Editor in Partial Mode")
  3. I've selected every editor choice
  4. I've tried uploading files from 1.6's for office 2007 tool bar
  5. I've checked the new reply and thread template for
    {$codebuttons}
    and they are there
  6. i've tried adding
    <script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>
    to headerinclude
  7. i've disabled almost all addons

the difference between his image and what I see when creating a thread is there isn't the giant gap between the smilies and the insert text
Using any custom smilies? (Also, thanks .m. for helping me with my issue.)
@zbyke, you could have posted your forum issue in a new thread. anyway, noconflict code is not required in MyBB 1.8
if you still need fixing the issue, and if you can wait few hours feel free to PM me admin panel access to check
I pmed you

I didn't create a new thread because I figured, like every other board, someone would point out this thread with the same issue.
m on my forum same issue can you share how you fix issue or pm me
thanks .m. for solving my issue Big Grin (y)
(2014-09-27, 03:38 AM)fakhrul Wrote: [ -> ]thanks .m. for solving my issue Big Grin (y)

Same here. Helped me too  Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2