MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hey everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Nolan, I've been using MyBB for years now. I forgot my old account information on here. But, anyways, I'm a web designer & developer. I'm currently looking for some people who may be interested in working with me on developing MyBB themes and plugins, WordPress themes and plugins, design/dev related tutorials, etc.

I want to build an active and informative community/website. So, I'm looking for like-minded people who may be interested in helping with the project. If you are, PM me for more information or just reply here.

Hope to hear from some of yas!
well, you should be knowing your earlier user name. can we know that ?
and there is a password recovery feature to get back to your old account
(2014-09-25, 04:08 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]well, you should be knowing your earlier user name. can we know that ?
and there is a password recovery feature to get back to your old account

I don't remember my old username which is why I created a new account. The old one was made at least 5 years ago and I know I don't use that same e-mail anymore either. It's been a long time since I've been on these forums. I used to come on these boards every so often for help when I ran a post-to-host business years ago.

Since then, I haven't used MyBB all that much. But, with the latest 1.8 release it got me back into it a bit more. Since I've progressed with my skills over the past few years, I decided to put some time in to developing some themes and plugins. I'm still debating whether I want to make a website/community dedicated to MyBB themes and plugins or just post them to my personal blog. If I find a couple people interested I'm definitely going with the dedicated site. Otherwise, I'll probably just be posting them to my blog.