MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ToDo List v1.0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ToDo List by
[Image: mybbslogo2.png]

Description
This ToDo List allows you to manage your tasks. Includes different categories, statuses and assignees.

Screenshots
TBA

Installation
Just upload all files into your forum and activate it in the ACP.

Download and Support
Downloads: Support: only on MyBBService
Very Good!
Nice one!
Thanks
I installed, I see settings but where is the page in forum with posting new todo task and overview?
It's {forum}/todolist.php
Just installed this plugin, and I think it will be really useful for my team going forward. One suggestion I would make is that when you're creating a project, it's really tedious to have to check or uncheck all of the different usergroups to get the permissions correct. It would be nice to have the ability to "check all/uncheck all" to make it more efficient.

Edit: Additionally, having the autocomplete for the user assigned would be really nice too and it should only select people who have the ability to access that project, not the whole site.
(2014-11-21, 11:12 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I installed, I see settings but where is the page in forum with posting new todo task and overview?

Same here..can't see the page, but settings yes. Obviously I have missed something here.. Huh

Could someone offer me a helping hand here,please?
Thanks Blush

EDIT:
Didn't get this either..
"It's {forum}/todolist.php"
lol
Localized this plugin to french and wanted to share the translation. As I don't know how to do this, I upload the 2 files here :

/inc/languages/french/todolist.lang.php
[attachment=46189

and 

/inc/languages/french/admin/todolist.lang.ph
[attachment=46190]

Obviously, you have to rename them both to todolist.php when uploaded in their proper directories. Wink
That isn't the proper or formal procedure but we do appreciate your contribution !
Pages: 1 2