MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Total Votes Squished
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed today that the total numbers of votes shown when you look at the results for a poll (either in the thread itself or on the show results page) is a little squished.

Here's a screen shot
[attachment=32608]

I've been trying to find a way to fix this but haven't had any luck other than removing the padding in the css. That got it down to two lines instead of three.

What I'd really like to do is scoot the word total over to the left a bit more to make the "cell" for the total number of votes wider.

Anyone know a great easy way to do that?

Thanks.
^ yes, Omar. that should work

@jason_lbg, you could have posted test url of a poll on your forum (eg.)
anyway, you can add below css style property at the bottom of your theme's global.css
td.tfoot {	white-space: nowrap;}
I didn't include a link as I assumed the screen shot showed the problem well enough.

Here is a link.

I tried adding the whitespace line to the global.css under the .tfoot section as there is no td.tfoot in the global.css and it didn't do anything at all.
^ well, you have to use advanced mode for modifying global.css & hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) after saving the changes
(2014-09-26, 07:08 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]CSS white-space Property?
http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_text_white-space.asp

Thumbs up @Omar G.