MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.8] Neon Glow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: iC8N2CjyN3Lco.png]

A dark theme for MyBB, perfect for gaming/technology based forums. Rebuilt for 1.8!
I've attempted to make a big increase in load speed, seeing as it was quite slow before. This unfortunately means losing the jQuery UI features that were in the theme.

Here's a screenshot of the current version on 1.8:
http://i7.minus.com/iNixLVAoK4Jfi.png
I actually prefer it over the 1.6 version. Looks nice. Big Grin
Looks good to me Eric Smile
Never seen the 1.6 version but this looks really nice.
this looks nice man , will it have latest threads/activity on the index page by default ?
Thanks everyone Smile

(2014-09-28, 05:52 AM)ShaneR82 Wrote: [ -> ]this looks nice man , will it have latest threads/activity on the index page by default ?

Most likely not, that will be a feature for the UI.M version if at all.

1.6 > 1.8 has a software speed increase as well I think so take it with a grain of salt, but a quick speed test of a 1.6 copy of the theme against a 1.8 copy of the theme showed a .94s decrease in load time. Smile

Been working on an editor design as well:

[Image: ibjSlvUSxbYZBc.png]

Currently doesn't work with WYSIWYG unfortunately.
This theme is now finished and the first post has been updated. Should be up on the Audentio shop very soon!
So I just bought this theme for 1.8mybb and I am experiencing an issue with it on my forum.( thepeopleclan.net ) It seems that the text formatting buttons do not show up on my forums.

Screenshot
[Image: 627363b93616cfdd1180ea127149606a.png]
A bug on the dropdown pagination, when you click it the popup is floated below which breaks the forum display.

[Image: ibkqJBQIX9cgYF.png]
Pages: 1 2