MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FAQ section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use My Tabs plugin to separate certain parts of the forum in different categories via tabs. I would like one of the tabs to be FAQ. I have a large base of questions and answers that I would like to integrate somehow to be accessible through one of the tabs made with MyTabs plugin.

First I thought of just opening a new forum category, assign it to the new tab, and make as many threads as I have questions with answer within each thread, and then lock them all, or remove permissions for posting in this category for registered members.

Then in the other hand it seems quite complicated and too much for a simple FAQ.

Do you have any suggestions how it would be best to do this?

Thank you very much!
you can make a separate FAQ page by using page manager or manual method (can be html or php) and add link to the page anywhere you need
is there a template for a simple HTML document where I could just copy and paste my Q and A? I'm not so good with it so a template would be great if such thing exists....