MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Instead of posts it return 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as the title says, instead of posts and private messages, it return 0 althought everything is in the database placed perfectly.

What should I do or what file/function should I look in to find the cause ?
where are you seeing such zeros ? can we have your forum url
http://krustygames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=38
Almost everywhere.

there are some parts of the forum that don't show 0 instead of the post.
such as the very last post on the thread in the link and old posts on the first category/forum, for example
http://krustygames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=23
your forum's web server is not working properly. connection is often reset. it should be fixed by your web host

powered by MyBB with its link is not clearly visible. no support will be provided unless you make it clearly visible.
Although the copyright is there it is not visible, you need to add it to be able to ask for support.

Report this thread after doing so.
Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.