MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can we delete users from mopcp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please guys,I would like to add that to my forum.There are too many spammers in my forum TT.TTĀ 
in MyBB 1.8, Moderators should be able to use purge spammer tool from post bit / user profile
Just something I'd like to add to .m.'s post:
If you prefer that mods can delete such users instead of just permabanning them by using "purge spammer", go to
"Admin CP > Configuration > Purge Spammer > Ban or Delete Spammers"
and select "Delete" Wink
(2014-09-27, 02:43 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]in MyBB 1.8, Moderators should be able to use purge spammer tool from post bit / user profile

Er....I have heard that mybb 1.8 have some errors.So, I want to wait some more time before upgrading my site Big Grin
And thanks for the info.
(2014-09-27, 09:24 PM)chriki Wrote: [ -> ]Just something I'd like to add to .m.'s post:
If you prefer that mods can delete such users instead of just permabanning them by using "purge spammer", go to
"Admin CP > Configuration > Purge Spammer > Ban or Delete Spammers"
and select "Delete" Wink

Whoa! I see.Thanks Big Grin
GoodBye Spammer plugin can be used for MyBB 1.6
(2014-09-28, 03:11 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]GoodBye Spammer plugin can be used for MyBB 1.6

Err...I have tried most off the plugins (_ _)
They aren't helping me at all TT.TT
Even now,I have three plugins to prevent spam.
Spam manager was really good but it was displaying some errors.So,I have disabled that plugin.