MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Keep losing Stylesheets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have done a clean install of 1.6.15 and manually imported my relevant databases to it, so I have clean copy of the forum without any legacy files.

I have upgraded the forum to 1.8 and reset all of the templates back to default, the only change to the templates is the addition of  <center> coding for the forum logo and toplinks, everything else is as it was.

I keep losing the stylesheet tables and folder icons quite randomly, each time i change to a new page  or refresh the page (F5)

see images below
[attachment=32624] [attachment=32625] [attachment=32626] [attachment=32627] [attachment=32628]

I have also tried copying the databases (from the upgraded 1.6.15 to 1.8) into a fresh copy of 1.8, but the problem still exists.

I've also changed the CHMOD of the cache/themes to 777 as advised in another post on here that had similarities to that I am experiencing with my forum.

Anyone have any idea what is going on and How it can be sorted, Please? Confused

Forum url:
 http://www.kentsussexbikers.com/ksbforum10
Would really like some help with this Please Confused
Have looked at your site for a couple of minutes, can't see anything wrong
clear your cache at your browser, and see if it comes back.
sub-folders of cache/themes folder should also be writable (CHMOD 777)
Thanks for your replies....

I am still having problems with the themes showing correctly and the threadstatus icons are still randomly coming and going, even with and every time I browser refresh ctrl+f5

I have already set cache/themes to 777

still stumped as what is going on....I see some other threads where similar issues are happing, but the advice doesn't seem to work with the problem I am having.
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to admin panel & files (ftp) - both are required
Thank You  PM Sent Shy
*Just an update*

After alot of messing about with files and the kind assistance of .m..

After examining some of the server error logs, it turns out to be a problem server side. After recently changing my hosting package (with the same hosting company), it seems that the physical and virtual memory had been degraded with the account change. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to run the site scripts correctly and occasionally gave the site a 500 error also.

I am now with a new hosting company and everything seem gravy so far, once I'd got the upload etc sorted.

Thanks .m. for your support and assistance and to BaggerHD for his reply.