MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Advanced Editor Plus 2.2.6 (with Quick quote and autosave)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
alright alright LOL Chill out thanks
Hi ,
I have some problem!
First, if i blue highlight a number and click on size and change this, highlight is destroy and i need highlight this again for another change! but in 1.6 if we change size, we can change another thing like color or font and etc...
This is only for size and color or font is work fine! you can test it.

And another bug is if i don't write anything and click on B (Bold) button and after click on color button, now if i write anything, Bold not work and i need to click bold button again!!

This is 2 bug i found and i hope this solves soon Smile
Thanks a lot for work hard. Wink
I think it is not related to this plugin but to SCeditor... it is bugged and dead project Sad use CKEditor, it is much better
(2016-02-28, 11:06 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is not related to this plugin but to SCeditor... it is bugged and dead project Sad use CKEditor, it is much better

Yes, But i think SCEditor is simple and faster than CKEditor, right?
And i see this problem on Quick Reply , i think this is for this plugin. Confused
At least for me CKeditor is at same speed, maybe faster than SCeditor
hi.

inc/quickadveditorplus.php

setting name: quickadveditorplus_restore_lang
but
delete query: quickadveditorplus_restor_lang

quickadveditorplus_qued_heigh and quickadveditorplus_qurp_heigh not in delete query
Version 2.1.4 released:

Bug Fixes:
- Unistall plugin issue fixed.

How upgrade:
- Replace with new version.

(2016-03-25, 12:34 AM)ozanakkaya Wrote: [ -> ]hi.

inc/quickadveditorplus.php

setting name: quickadveditorplus_restore_lang
but
delete query: quickadveditorplus_restor_lang

quickadveditorplus_qued_heigh and quickadveditorplus_qurp_heigh not in delete query

thanks fixed in 2.1.4
Good job.
Just started playing with QAE Plus (rather than QAE) and all is fine except for Quick Quote.

When I highlight text and the Reply button appears, if I click it to Quick Quote, the quote appears twice, nested:

Wiggo Wrote:quoted text
Wiggo Wrote:quoted text
Any clues?
Maybe I'm missing something, but the autosave function doesn't appear to be working. While a popup saves an autosave was done there is nothing listed in Saved Drafts of the UserCP, and if you accidentally back out of the page before sending the post and go back the Quick Reply is empty. Am I doing something wrong in getting the auto save to work?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18