MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Advanced Editor Plus 2.2.6 (with Quick quote and autosave)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Not working on 1.8.21. Can you update it?
Not working on mybb 1.8.21 version how to fix ?
i will update...
but sorry no ETA for now....
V2.2.0 Released:

Compatible with mybb 1.8.21 or above
Ps. This version (2.2.0) doesn't work with mybb 1.8.20 or below.

How update:
- Unistall old version
- Upload new version
- Install
this does not responds to mention me extension .. is there any way it can be worked out to work with that as well ?
(2019-06-25, 05:01 AM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]this does not responds to mention me extension .. is there any way it can be worked out to work with that as well ?

sorry but i am not developer of mention me plugin so i don't have control about that.
Only for my plugin like automention plugin that is compatible with Quick Advanced Editor Plus plugin.

So you need contact mention me plugin developer directly.
Hello! I'm trying to install it in my forum version MyBB 1.8.21, I get the following error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows FROM mybb_settinggroups' at line 1
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) as rows FROM mybb_settinggroups

How do I solve it? it does not let me install it or activate it. Is it because the plugin is not updated ?. I am very interested.
V2.2.1 Released:

Bug Fix:
- Fixed issue with multiquote

How update:
- Unistall old version
- Upload new version
- Install

(2019-07-15, 11:12 PM)dragonl Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I'm trying to install it in my forum version MyBB 1.8.21, I get the following error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows FROM mybb_settinggroups' at line 1
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) as rows FROM mybb_settinggroups

How do I solve it? it does not let me install it or activate it. Is it because the plugin is not updated ?. I am very interested.

sorry for inconvenience...
try again with 2.2.1 version.
Hi,

I have recently installed the plugin 'Quick Advanced Editor Plus', and it works fine, except the fast quote.

Can someone help me please? I have tried to solve it for hours and I have not succeeded.

I've also tried in the official theme of mybb and they do not work either.
(2019-07-18, 09:23 AM)boli Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have recently installed the plugin 'Quick Advanced Editor Plus', and it works fine, except the fast quote.

Can someone help me please? I have tried to solve it for hours and I have not succeeded.

I've also tried in the official theme of mybb and they do not work either.

explain better about fast quote... because this plugin doesn't has feature calling "fast quote"
or you saying about quick quote feature like image below?

[Image: 1PH5F1A.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18