MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Advanced Editor Plus 2.2.6 (with Quick quote and autosave)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hi martec,

Exactly, I mean Quick Quote, I can not get it to work, I have it activated in the plugin options, but I still have mybb's default multiquote.
(2019-07-18, 11:06 AM)boli Wrote: [ -> ]Hi martec,

Exactly, I mean Quick Quote, I can not get it to work, I have it activated in the plugin options, but I still have mybb's default multiquote.

hi...

you can provide error in console of brownser?
(2019-07-19, 09:53 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]hi...

Show 0 errors in console.

If you want to help me by skype or discord I make you $ 5 for paypal.
(2019-07-19, 10:08 AM)boli Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-19, 09:53 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]hi...

Show 0 errors in console.

If you want to help me by skype or discord I make you $ 5 for paypal.

can you check if you can use quick quote feature in my test forum?

https://sites.minnasuki.com/1821/

popup user and password

user: test
pass: test123

user and password in test forum

user: testuser
pass: test123
In your forum works correctly. I have copied all the js from your forum and it still does not work.

Equally ... it's not what I thought it was. What I need is to delete the Reply button and Multiquote from Mybb, and add a new Quick Quote button, and I also need the <blockquote> and emoticons to be added in visual mode, and not in text mode.

I can pay you $ 10 if you help me with that.

Edit: I managed to make it work, what I failed was an id, a single letter. PS: my "offer" still stands.
V2.2.2 Released:

Bug Fix:
- Fixed issue that editor in wysiwyg mode, the quick quote feature show text mode instead visual mode.

How update:
- Unistall old version
- Upload new version
- Install

(2019-07-19, 11:20 AM)boli Wrote: [ -> ]I also need the <blockquote> and emoticons to be added in visual mode, and not in text mode.

about above you can use V2.2.2.

other thing like delete the Reply button and Multiquote from Mybb, sorry i don't offer this type of service....
Hello how i can add button when i must have code like this:

[hide cost="9"]
[hide]
(2019-07-21, 02:20 PM)Swir Wrote: [ -> ]Hello how i can add button when i must have code like this:

[hide cost="9"]
[hide]

sorry, but doesn't support something like above...
This is a great plugin been using is there any way to change the skin to completely dark
Hello! So im building a forum on mybb 1.8.24 and this particular plagin causes lots of errors in console (5 errors)

Main problem is that there was a big chang in ceditor since 1.8.21 and this plugin cannot find some files like undo.js

It keeps saying that undo.js is not found in jscripts/sceditor/editor_plugins/undo.js?ver=1821 

But in 1.8.24 there is no "jscripts/sceditor/editor_plugins" the new way is jscripts/sceditor/plugins

Also because of this plugin in any edit mode (full or quick) when copy and pasting any text, even from another post pastes is with a lot of trash code
Example:

[color=#111111][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][size=medium]:emophone: 8(498)913-01-10[/size][/size][/font][/size][/color]
It ads color tags, several size tags.. and button "clear formating" does not work...

If I turn plugin off - all issues dissapear. 

This is a very must have plkugin. Please wee need an update )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18