MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Advanced Editor Plus 2.2.6 (with Quick quote and autosave)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2020-11-26, 06:06 PM)Serious Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! So im building a forum on mybb 1.8.24 and this particular plagin causes lots of errors in console (5 errors)

Main problem is that there was a big chang in ceditor since 1.8.21 and this plugin cannot find some files like undo.js

It keeps saying that undo.js is not found in jscripts/sceditor/editor_plugins/undo.js?ver=1821 

But in 1.8.24 there is no "jscripts/sceditor/editor_plugins" the new way is jscripts/sceditor/plugins

Also because of this plugin in any edit mode (full or quick) when copy and pasting any text, even from another post pastes is with a lot of trash code
Example:

[color=#111111][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][size=medium]:emophone: 8(498)913-01-10[/size][/size][/font][/size][/color]
It ads color tags, several size tags.. and button "clear formating" does not work...

If I turn plugin off - all issues dissapear. 

This is a very must have plkugin. Please wee need an update )

Hi,

it seems that undo plugin is incompatible with my plugin.

then you need to disable the undo plugin.

go to codebutquick and codebutquick_pm on Global Templates

find and remove line below:

plugins: "undo",
(2020-11-30, 08:10 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]it seems that undo plugin is incompatible with my plugin.

Oh, no, it actually is compatible. I've been using your plugin on a live, production MyBB board for years now. Great plugin - thanks!

(2020-11-30, 08:10 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]then you need to disable the undo plugin.

It's not necessary to disable the undo feature. I just looked at the code we're using on our live board and I see that I've made the small change to get it working implied by Serious's report above, and for which I probably ought to have submitted a PR by now!

Change line 223 of the quickadveditorplus_activate() function in inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php from:

<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"{\$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/editor_plugins/undo.js?ver=1821\"></script>

to:

<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"{\$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/plugins/undo.js?ver=1821\"></script>

That is, simply delete editor_ from the src attribute (of course, it's then necessary to deactivate and reactivate the plugin). If/when releasing an update based on this change, you'd need to indicate that the required MyBB version is 1.8.21.

I've also been meaning for some time now to let you know that the detection of selections for quoting in /jscripts/Thread.quickquote.js doesn't work so well on Firefox, and that I'd rewritten parts of it get it working better, but that unfortunately my changes are buggy too, and that I haven't yet devoted the time to perfecting them.
(2020-11-30, 09:44 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-30, 08:10 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]it seems that undo plugin is incompatible with my plugin.

Oh, no, it actually is compatible. I've been using your plugin on a live, production MyBB board for years now. Great plugin - thanks!

(2020-11-30, 08:10 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]then you need to disable the undo plugin.

It's not necessary to disable the undo feature. I just looked at the code we're using on our live board and I see that I've made the small change to get it working implied by Serious's report above, and for which I probably ought to have submitted a PR by now!

Change line 223 of the quickadveditorplus_activate() function in inc/plugins/quickadveditorplus.php from:

<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"{\$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/editor_plugins/undo.js?ver=1821\"></script>

to:

<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"{\$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/plugins/undo.js?ver=1821\"></script>

That is, simply delete editor_ from the src attribute (of course, it's then necessary to deactivate and reactivate the plugin). If/when releasing an update based on this change, you'd need to indicate that the required MyBB version is 1.8.21.

i already tried trick above before...
but for me it still results in errors on the console
(2020-11-30, 01:31 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]i already tried trick above before...

That's odd. I don't get any console errors, and that's literally the only edit I've made to your plugin other than to the quickquote Javascript, which as far as I remember wasn't causing any console errors before I edited it either.
(2020-11-30, 01:44 PM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-30, 01:31 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]i already tried trick above before...

That's odd. I don't get any console errors, and that's literally the only edit I've made to your plugin other than to the quickquote Javascript, which as far as I remember wasn't causing any console errors before I edited it either.

weird...
I will try again tomorrow ... i will try with clean install on localhost...
anyway thanks for the trick.
No problem. Hopefully it works for you tomorrow.
(2020-11-30, 02:06 PM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]No problem. Hopefully it works for you tomorrow.

i did test again, yes, now no error more...
so your changes solve the issue...
thanks for trick.

V2.2.3 Released:

Compatible with mybb 1.8.24 or above
Ps. This version (2.2.3) doesn't work with mybb 1.8.23 or below.

How update:
- Unistall old version
- Upload new version
- Install
V2.2.4 Released:

Compatible with mybb 1.8.24 or above
Ps. This version (2.2.3) doesn't work with mybb 1.8.23 or below.

Change log: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...og&pid=217

How update:
- Unistall old version
- Upload new version
- Install
V2.2.5 Released:

Change log: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...og&pid=217

@Laird thanks for PR.

How update:
- Unistall old version
- Upload new version
- Install