MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Advanced Editor Plus 2.2.6 (with Quick quote and autosave)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2015-02-17, 11:40 AM)badboy4life91 Wrote: [ -> ]hello all, would you have any idea how to add a button to "hide" has this wonderful plugin, please?

thank you for your possible answers and good day

spoiler button?
already has tutorial: http://community.mybb.com/thread-155702.html
thank you for your answer, but no it's not what I want, I want to add a button that adds the tags [hide] link [/ hide] and I have not found anything on this subject

thank you again for your response and please excuse my bad english... Smile
(2015-02-17, 11:59 AM)badboy4life91 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you for your answer, but no it's not what I want, I want to add a button that adds the tags [hide] link [/ hide] and I have not found anything on this subject

thank you again for your response and please excuse my bad english... Smile

what?
which difference with spoiler?
in the tutorial you gave me, simply replace "spoiler" to "hide"?
excuse me I am a beginner in this field.

the difference for me between "hide" and "spoiler" is that on my site "hide" is used to hide links and work with the plugin Thanks system
(2015-02-17, 12:18 PM)badboy4life91 Wrote: [ -> ]in the tutorial you gave me, simply replace "spoiler" to "hide"?
excuse me I am a beginner in this field.

the difference for me between "hide" and "spoiler" is that on my site "hide" is used to hide links and work with the plugin Thanks system

i'm not offer service how add buttom in sceditor...
logic to add more buttons is same of thread of how add spoiler buttom.
thank you for your help and excuse me for using and abusing your time, I think that thanks to the tutorial you gave me I should succeed
my Quick Advanced Editor Plus don't work on Chrome browser after i upgrade my forum to version 1.8.4, but it's work on IE browser. Can u help me Sad. I used version 2.1.2
(2015-02-17, 05:43 PM)deathly_hallows123 Wrote: [ -> ]my Quick Advanced Editor Plus don't work on Chrome browser after i upgrade my forum to version 1.8.4, but it's work on IE browser. Can u help me Sad. I used version 2.1.2

unfortunately I have not updated my forums for the latest version of MyBB.
so for now I can not help you.
(2015-02-17, 05:43 PM)deathly_hallows123 Wrote: [ -> ]my Quick Advanced Editor Plus don't work on Chrome browser after i upgrade my forum to version 1.8.4, but it's work on IE browser. Can u help me Sad. I used version 2.1.2

i tested now with chrome + mybb 1.8.4 + this plugin 2.1.2 for me not has any problem

you can test in

http://martec.ml/184

user: test
pass: test123

you need create account, but activation is not required.
me too confirm it is working absolutely perfect with Chrome 40+ and firefox 35 (mybb 1.8.4)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18