MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Holy Moly! A new #1 mybb site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/ncaa/mybb/index.php

I found this listed as #1 tonight over at mybbfans.com directory.

WTF is up with that? Were they just converted?

It looks like the site has 15 different phpbb installs and they are trying to integrate them into 1 mybb site. I am very interested on how well mybb will handle at that scale.

fyi- I see tikitiki as newest member. Smile
Yep labrocca! Once GTSwagger gets all the converter issues sorted, we're going to work on optimizing parts of MyBB we weren't able to test on large installations before.

Cheers
I did find surfing the forum a little slow (couldn't get profile to load). But hey a step in the right direction.
Tikitiki Wrote:Yep labrocca! Once GTSwagger gets all the converter issues sorted, we're going to work on optimizing parts of MyBB we weren't able to test on large installations before.

Cheers
You can smell the excitement in that post Big Grin
Yes we need at least a one million post forum to really start testing the scalability of mybb. This would attract a lot of new webmasters to use the software. I wouldn't mind converting my 500k post site to mybb if I was confident of it's abilities on that level. Also we need just a few more mods but those are being worked on. Damn mybb is so close to perfect imho.
MyBB still need some more intelligent MySQL indexes to scale upto that level efficiently, IMHO. Good luck to the team with benchmarking and improving upon such huge traffic and database.
Wow seems like mybb is getting bigger Toungue