MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't add Attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

This is most likely a very simple question for the initiated - but I'm completely a mybb virgin - so please excuse my ignorance.

I've created a forum for an animal charity here..http://c7348871.myzen.co.uk/mybb

But seem unable to add attachments to a posting. I'm trying to attach a pdf which is just over 2mb. Ive increased the default size for pdf's to (3072b) 3MB but no joy.

Is there a global tick box that I'm missing?

Mybb version 1.8 - new install

For testing - Test User

Password mybb1234

Thanks in advance.
Have just post a post at your forum without any problem adding pdf
Same with photo, no problem Smile

Remember to press Insert into post after uploading pdf
(where you want the pdf or photo to appear in the post,,,,press the mouse,, you'll get |, then press insert to post)
(2014-09-28, 02:26 PM)BaggerHD Wrote: [ -> ]Have just post a post at your forum without any problem adding pdf
Same with photo, no problem Smile

Remember to press Insert into post after uploading pdf
(where you want the pdf or photo to appear in the post,,,,press the mouse,, you'll get |, then press insert to post)

Thanks for that, it seems to be a size issue, as I've managed to insert a smaller pdf. Perhaps there is an issue with my hosting package maybe? For now I'll content myself with downsizing my pdf's.

Thanks again and also for the quick response.