MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: date-based automation of thread approval?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I only started with myBB this morning and I LOVE it already.  I'm setting up forums for a language-learning program I'm involved with, and here's my situation.

Once one has enrolled in the class, which is time-synchronous--that is, everybody is doing the same lessons at the same time--there's a new lesson every two days, along with attachments.  I've figured out that a mod or admin can just unapprove threads and they'll stay in the system but not be visible to students, so I'm making each lesson its own thread.  But what I'm wondering is:

Is it possible to automate reapproval of threads?  In other words, for an admin or mod to mark in one sitting the date/time on which reapproval of each thread needs to happen, and then one by one it happens on that date at that time, without anybody's having to go in and reapprove it manually?

Thanks in advance for answers, guys and gals.  Glad to become a part of this community.

UPDATE: Just discovered Announcements. Question answered! Thanks so much anyway.
You can do a delayed moderation and have it do it that way.