MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error Merging ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On merging my mybb forum to 1.8, I got this error on running the module.

[Image: tmnMaY1.png]

Any help ?
The merge support isn't used for updating. Also which module? "The module" isn't very specific..
[Image: MjxPpDQ.png]

Apology.
Your second forum is still on 1.6 isn't it?
I don't quite get what you mean ?
deletedposts is a column introduced in mybb 1.8 - new installations and updates contain it. If you're getting an error that it doesn't exist something is wrong with your installation or your board is still running 1.6. And 1.6 isn't supported by the 1.8 merge system.
All the 1.8 files are in, should I have deleted the 1.6 ones then uploaded 1.8, if do should I delete them all and put the 1.8 and merge in ?  Then perform the modules again ?

I am slightly confused.
(2014-09-29, 09:03 PM)Sir Bradley Wrote: [ -> ]All the 1.8 files are in, should I have deleted the 1.6 ones then uploaded 1.8, if do should I delete them all and put the 1.8 and merge in ?  Then perform the modules again ?

I am slightly confused.

Did you upgraded your forum from 1.6 to 1.8?
I just placed the 1.8 files in with the merge folder, then tried to merge, was I meant to install 1.8 through the folder directory and then merge?

EDIT:

Never mind, I re-installed the 1.8 files and then used the /install/

Thanks anyway.