MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quit refreshing after every save, extremely annoying.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's extremely annoying to work in the CSS or Template editor when all it does it flip back to the top after every save making me ctrl+F my way back! This seriously cuts into my time ALOT. Is there anyway around this as I would say "broken" feature?
Someone made an ajax stylesheet editor plugin that fixes that. I haven't tested it, but it may be worth checking out.
Yeah use Shade's plugin. For someone like me that spends 8+ hours a day in the editor, that plugin is a life saver.

It works great btw, sometimes it won't save the template but it doesn't happen often and you just have to navigate back to it.
I totally agree with the others, the plugin is extremely useful. Just be sure to stay in the advanced editor then; the simple one always triggers popups if you want to save.
Sorry for the late bump, just a reminder to inform you that FASTyle has been updated with significant enhancements such as the ability to save with CTRL (CMD) + S keyboard shortcut, simple mode support and a smoother user experience.